JAPAN SHIPPING POLICY
- 250 JPY (free shipping for purchases over 2,000 JPY)
Shipping company: Yamato Transport, Japan Post, Sagawa Express
We will dispatch within about 1-3 business days, once your order has been confirmed.
We will notify you the tracking number by e-mail.
Your package will be delivered within about 3-5 business days.
Please contact directly to shipping company for the status of your package.
- Your items may be delivered by a different delivery method than the above without prior notice.
- Delivery of packages may be delayed due to weather, traffic conditions, holidays, or other unavoidable circumstances.
- If the package is refused for personal reasons, or if the package is returned for reasons such as your unavailability for a long period of time or the phone cannot be reached, then in addition to return shipping charges, handling charges of 500 JPY will also be charged. Please note that this will be borne by the customer.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
- For orders shipped outside of Japan, we use EMS which typically delivers within 4-7 days from the date of order.
- Shipping cost varies from region to region, it will be calculated upon checkout in your local currency.
(Approx. charges in JPY, shipping to US : 3,900 JPY, shipping to Canada, Europe, Australia, & New Zealand : 3,150 JPY, shipping to Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, & Vietnam : 1,900 JPY, shipping to South Korea : 1,450 JPY)
- Please note that the recipient is responsible for complying with all laws and regulations of the destination country as they will be considered the importer of record for the shipment.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees that are imposed by the destination country. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient and we have no control over them.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable. If a shipment is refused due to unexpected import fees, the original shipping cost and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customs policies vary by country, so it's recommended to contact your local customs office for more information. Customs clearance procedures can sometimes cause delays in delivery.
- To avoid delays in receiving your order from customs, it's strongly advised to provide a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be included on the commercial invoice for customs clearance purposes.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Most carriers will hold a shipment for 3-5 days after it arrives in your country before returning it to the sender.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded for goods that are refused at customs.
If you have any questions regarding your international order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.